SolutionsCustomer EngagementCommunity EngagementApp EngagementSocial and Live CommerceEmployee EngagementCustomer Support AutomationMarketing and Sales AutomationChatbot and AI Solutions
Copyright © 2021 Amity Corporation. All rights reserved.
E-commerce plays a big role in sales and marketing nowadays, online sales increase drastically especially on a mobile platform. Amity Bots, our successful chat automation service provides you a very helpful tool to create your product catalogue on chat using the Catalogue feature to fulfill your chat journey with the capability to manage your product showcase and drive your E-commerce on chat. let’s begin!
Catalogue feature is the content management system on Amity bots platform that let you create and manage carousel items in the chat journey
You can create your product catalogue from Amity bots platform by the simple steps here:
1. Go to “Entities” in “BOT” tab
2. Click “⨁ ENTITY” button and you will get a new item in the entity list
3. Click on that entity item and you will see the entity adjustment panel
4. Put your desire catalogue name in the top input box
5. Choose type to “User-defined”
6. Choose prefer image ratio with “Square_Image” toggle (on = 1:1/off = 1.51:1)
7. Add your catalogue properties to create catalogue template
7.1 Leftmost dropdown menu is a type of property input
7.2 Left input box is for property name (also the variable name in chat flow)
7.3 Right input box is for property display name
7.4 Rightmost dropdown menu is for which carousel part map to this property
If you have finished creating your new catalogue, you will get created a catalogue listed in the catalogue list in the “CONTENT” tab. click on it will navigate you to the catalogue management page.
From catalogue management page you can add/remove an item by these steps
Hooray! now you can create your own catalogue and manage the contents.