Founded in 2012, Amity is the home of innovative digital solutions that help organizations, teams, and individuals achieve more through the power of technology. Upstra is one of Amity’s core solutions - a powerful application development platform for fueling the social experiences that every app needs. Thanks to Upstra pre-build modules, businesses can effortlessly add messaging and social features to existing apps to skyrocketed their customer engagement and retention rate. Upstra brings the power of social to any app within ours!
We have more than 1.5 Million monthly active users and 3 Billion messages delivered and as we are scaling we are now looking to build an engaged online community and to provide premium content and documentation to our potential and existing customers.
We're looking for a technical content writer and a passionate learner who can write about a variety of topics around social, SDKs and technology, edit technical documentation and support building an online community around the Upstra SDK to join our marketing team here in Bangkok.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with customer support, product, design, engineering, and other teams to develop technical and feature-related content for our website, blog and client documentation.
- Proofreading, formatting, checking project format consistency throughout the technical documentation.
- Research trends related to the SDK industry and understand the interests and needs of the target audience.
- Support in building an online community by writing content for and interacting with our target audience on various blogs, forums and social media channels.
- Act as a project coordinator and interact with subject matter experts to ensure accurate delivery of technical information on company publications.
- Quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable.
- Support in standardising content across platforms and media.
- Have a Bachelor Degree or be Student in Engineering, Computer science or English, Communications, Translation, Linguistic, Journalism, or Creative writing with a passion for technology
- A flair to translate technical jargon into easily understandable information to non-technical audiences
- A clear and concise writing style
- A fast learner to absorb information quickly
- The ability to present instructions clearly and briefly in simple language
- An analytical mind and an inquisitive nature
- A curiosity about how things work
- An enquiring mind with attention to detail
- Editorial judgement
- A young, energetic and international team (they will teach you, and you them!)
- A fast-growing business (with fast-paced high growth environment)
- Lack of bureaucracy
- Freedom to always share your opinion
- Visibility of your results and direct impact on the product
- Team outings, lunches, and bonding activities