Amity is a rapidly maturing scale up and our departments are seeing fast headcount growth. Getting the right people in at the right time is critical to ensuring we remain resourced and productive. That’s why we are on the search for an experienced talent acquisition specialist who can help us grow our team of Amity friends, particularly in our Engineering, Product and Design teams in Bangkok and Milan.
What will you be doing?
This role offers the opportunity for someone to directly have a significant impact on the organisation’s success. You will work closely with hiring managers to understand the department or team’s objectives and construct recruitment plans and strategies to meet headcount growth and resourcing needs.
Reporting to the Global Talent Acquisition Lead, you will have autonomy on how you manage your time to meet business needs. If you’re a ‘roll up your sleeves’ kind of person looking to make an impact on the company’s growth model then this role could be just right for you! In addition, we offer great flexiworking practices, health benefits and opportunities to travel.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Drive a fair and ethical recruitment process that promotes equal opportunities, diversity and non bias. Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events (as required)
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Passionate about talent development
- Tech-specific recruitment work experience and working knowledge of the tech and SaaS industry
- Experience with full cycle recruitment
- Prior knowledge of operating applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- In-depth knowledge of candidate sourcing techniques for active and passive candidates
- Excellent time management and workload prioritization
- Ability to partner with hiring managers of varying seniority
- Advanced Russian and English language skills is a must (written and spoken)
- Strategic understanding of staffing tools and electronic job boards
- Proven success in sourcing and attracting candidates through direct headhunting strategies