Amity is a rapidly maturing scale up as our product lines expand. With lightning speed people growth, we are on the search for an innovative and independent recruitment lead who can help us grow our team of Amity friends.
What will you be doing?
You will work closely with the business to understand the company’s objectives and construct plans to improve recruitment and employee performance. Not only will you drive a team of global recruiters to meet hiring goals, you will be instrumental in steering the strategy for employee branding as we strive to be a quality employer in the world of SaaS.
Reporting to the VP, Global Head of People, you will have the autonomy to upgrade current practices to support the growing headcount and business. In addition, we are looking for an influential partner to consult and engage hiring managers on recruitment best practices.
If you’re a ‘roll up your sleeves’ kind of person looking to make an impact on the company’s growth model then this role could be just right for you! In addition, we offer great flexi- working practices and opportunities to travel.
- Identify Amity’s people needs and work to create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment and business performance
- Attract top talent and diverse candidates across all levels of an organisation including senior executives and tech talent
- Develop, manage and maintain a highly-skilled team to assist with talent development
- Understand workforce planning and resource forecasting by working with the resourcing team to feed into recruitment timelines and budget
- Anticipate the organisation’s future and partner with senior executives to advise on recruiting tactics that will help to sustain the company’s success. Understand the headcount movement
- Work synergistically with the broader People Team on onboarding and employer branding strategies and actions
- Set up a data driven reporting system to measure recruitment performance and be accountable for time to hire, cost to hire, new hire performance and probation management
WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A highly experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist with a proven track record of recruiting for a tech firm
- Proven success in delivering global recruitment practices and strategies
- Experience of managing a team of diverse individuals in a multi cultural environment
- Excellent command of English with top grade proficiency in verbal and written communication
- Minimum of 3 years experience of either managing senior stakeholders or recruiting senior executives
- Experience in creating and delivering recruitment workshops and trainings for hiring managers
- Well versed in recruitment domain knowledge and best practices
- An adaptable quick thinker
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)