Product line: Amity Bots
What we do:
We’re an enterprise Chat Management platform for businesses. Best known as Chatbots. We have developed the best-in-class AI NLP regarded by industry and customers. Our AI / Chatbot solution helps optimize customer experiences for their corporate platforms, providing live Chat & Agent Management. Chat Marketing & Segmentation. Content Management, Chatbot Logic Management, Feedback & Survey, and Analytics & Report.
About the role:
As a Service Engineer on the Amity Bots team, you will be responsible for the maintenance and correction of the product.
Your Day to Day :
- Work collectively with the UX Designer and Business Analysts/Project Managers to understand customer requirements.
- Develop applications (web or mobile) using the products' API and SDK for customer requirements.
- Communicate with clients throughout the development and deployment phase.
- Collaborate closely with the operations team to deploy applications into the client environment.
- Proactively provide constructive feedback to the product team on any optimization in the process, tools, or systems.
- Become an expert on the Amity Bots platform and integrations while keeping up with industry trends in data and analytics
Your experience includes:
- Bachelor's degree in the related field
- 3 + years of programming experience
- NodeJS & ReactJS experience
- Database experience (Relational or NoSQL)
- Experience in chatbots is a plus.
- Fluent in the English language
What’s in it for you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare package
- Flexible hours
- Paid vacation
- Travel benefits
- Team outings, lunches, and bonding activities
- Work in our gorgeous office in Bangkok, Thailand
- Thai masseuse in the office (ooh la laaa)
- Work with distributed teams globally in Amsterdam, Austin, Bangkok, London, and Milan
- Visibility of your results and direct impact on the product
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making Amity an awesome place to work!