Copyright © 2020 Amity Corporation. All rights reserved.
We are looking to employ a dedicated and customer-oriented Senior Sales Manager to drive sales and
guide our sales team. The Senior Sales Manager's responsibilities include analyzing industry trends to identify
ways to improve company products, ensuring that customers are satisfied with the company products or
services purchased, as well as submitting account plans and sales reports to higher management. You should
also be able to resolve customer complaints in a timely manner.
To be successful as a Senior Sales Manager, you should be persuasive and able to build rapport with
customers. Ultimately, an outstanding Senior Sales Manager should be adept at negotiating terms of sale with
customers and demonstrate exceptional communication, leadership, and customer service skills.
● Responsible for overall strategic, operational sales, and customer relationship activities.
● Plan and coordinate the implementation of Sales execution plans, marketing plan, localization, and the
penetration of new market segments.
● Identify opportunities with new business partners, developers, and essential vendors.
● Evaluate new opportunities to ensure resources focus on the best opportunities.
● Forming strategic partnerships with other companies to leverage networking relationships.
● Develop clear and effective written proposals for customers/partners.
● Participating in new business contract negotiations.
● Leverage current and new business partners to further expansion.
● Cultivating solid relationships with major customers to ensure a continuous flow of sales revenue.
● Identifying promising prospects through cold-calling, networking, and customer referrals.
● Ensuring that all sales administration and customer service activities run smoothly.
● Providing overall guidance to newly-recruited Sales Representatives.
● Maintaining accurate records of the total number of sales made, potential and existing customers, as
well as sales employee performance evaluations.
● Assisting newly-recruited or less experienced Sales Representatives in answering technical questions
posed by customers.
● Analyzing sales metrics to determine whether current sales strategies are effective.
● Conducting in-depth research on competitors' products, pricing, and market success to gain insight
into customer preferences and interests.
● Collaborate with the marketing department to devise marketing materials and tools to ensure proper
identity, branding, PR activities, and events to support company strategic direction.
● Assists in or produce feasibility studies/business plans for improving product development.
● Cross-functionally manage projects with multiple teams to create an effective execution plan.
● Develop and inspiring the team to implement change management and achieve agreed targets.
● Evaluate issues to determine how competitive and current it is with the latest trends in the industry.
● Evaluate and tracking department goals on a monthly, and report suggestion and improvement plan.
● Maintain healthy information on customer contact, situation, next steps, and projection in CRM.
● 5+ years of total professional work experience
● 2+ years of experience in sales/account management/relationship management.
● BA or BS degree in Business and information technology.
● Proven sales experience selling experience in enterprise software, SaaS, platform, or web services.
● Strong and flexible sales muscle ability to manage both a high volume of lower-touch engagements as
well as dive deep on fewer but larger, more complex opportunities.
● Proven sales mindset balanced short-term and long-term thinking; demonstrated track record of
helping customers achieve business objectives beyond just selling product/service; ability to think like
true partners and going outside of the scope of sales or marketing function to help customers.
● Technical depth good general technical knowledge; sufficient expertise with industry terminology.
● Professional maturity ability to operate effectively and with self-discipline given ambiguity, diverse
market needs, minimal micro-managerial oversight, and geographically dispersed teammates.
● Passion for startups and the startup ecosystem understanding of how startups operate and the unique
characteristics of the startup ecosystem and communities.
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
● Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
● Effective communication skills of Thai and English in both verbal and writing.
● Leadership skills: proven record of leading high-performance sales teams
● Strategy skills: Leadership; Negotiation; Customer Orientation; Decision Making; Team development;
Analytical thinking; Attention to detail; Critical thinking
● Important: multicultural/diverse/young/ dynamic they want to grow and learn more, achieving their
results, looking to someone that can mentor and coach them.
● Bonus points for an understanding of Chatbot, AI, NLP, SDK, and messaging platform.