SolutionsCustomer EngagementCommunity EngagementApp EngagementSocial and Live CommerceEmployee EngagementCustomer Support AutomationMarketing and Sales AutomationChatbot and AI Solutions
Copyright © 2021 Amity Corporation. All rights reserved.
We are looking for motivated, high potential Senior Sales Development Representatives to help us
connect with enterprise leaders at the world’s best companies. Working closely with our sales, marketing,
and operations teams, you’ll be responsible for researching, prospecting, and sharing the Sisu vision for fast,
comprehensive data diagnostics with teams at companies.
You will motivate, mentor, and guide our Sales Development Representatives and contribute to our
regional market strategies. You will build, strategize, and leverage various sales and lead generation tools,
events, and marketing campaigns to ensure success for the sales team by achieving revenue goals.
● Work jointly with regional sales leaders to strategize, build their pipeline, and achieve territory goals.
● Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects to generate leads by a variety of outside sources
● Educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales teams.
● Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts with detailed business plans to facilitate the
attainment of OKRs.
● Identify key players, research and obtain business requirements, and present complex technical
solutions clearly at all business levels.
● Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business
requirements, and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle.
● Set appointments and well-qualified introduction calls and demos for the sales team when a lead
reaches a qualified stage.
● Ensure inside sales processes are executed consistently and continually improve.
● Track team metrics with periodical reviews, keep records and generate reports on all phases of
● Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels
of information at the right time for interested prospects.
● Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak
with a field sales representative.
● Motivate your team to meet and exceed quotas and objectives.
● Coach, develop, and deliver structured training on best practice sales skills, product knowledge, and
market dynamics to your team
● Collaborate with the marketing department to devise marketing materials and tools to ensure proper
identity, branding, PR activities, and events to support company strategic direction.
● Keep informed on new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers,
through successful completion of sales training and self-study.
● Display self-discipline and focus to effectively manage an intense and high volume business; strong
time management skills.
● Achieve or exceed team daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals and production levels as defined
by sales management.
● Monitor and optimize all sales channels to ensure sustainable growth and quality as expected OKRs.
● Create new processes to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the team
● Ensure successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead
qualification information in CRM application.
● 2+ years of experience managing and coaching the SDR team.
● 4+ years of professional work experience in sales, account management, marketing, or related fields.
● Has built and/or scaled an SDR team to support field sales goals
● Successful track record pre-sale activities promoting B2B enterprise solutions.
● Time management and planning skills to yield productive results with competing priorities.
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
● Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
● Effective communication and presentation skills of Thai and English in both verbal and writing.
● Leadership skills: proven record of leading high-performance SDR teams
● Strategy skills: Leadership; negotiation; customer orientation; decision making; team development;
analytical thinking; attention to detail; critical thinking
● Independent, fast-learning, self-motivation, positive, and never give up attitude.
● Passion for startups and its culture; understanding of how startups operate and the unique
characteristics of the startup ecosystem and communities.
● Professional maturity ability to operate effectively and with self-discipline given ambiguity, diverse
market needs, minimal micro-managerial oversight, and geographically dispersed teammates.
● Bonus points for an understanding of Chatbot, AI, NLP, SDK, and messaging platform.