About the Role:
As a Sales Administrator, you will be responsible for verifying customer information, issue invoices, relay order instructions, and complete monthly sales reports. You will also correlate marketing-related activities such as events and or general administration as needed.
Your Day to Day:
- Preparation of documents related to customers; quotations, PO, invoices, payments, and processes.
- Participate and facilitate activities with the Sales Team to ensure smooth operation among the team.
- Communicate the sales forecast with Sales Team and or customers to secure sales revenue.
- Develop and report daily, weekly, and monthly sales numbers.
- Ensure Sales Team communicates with A/R
- Support the Sales Team with any new item set up requirements from the customers.
- Assist Sales Team with document sending from the office.
- Collaborate with Marketing on materials and tools for proper identity, branding, PR activities, and events to support Amity’s strategic direction.
- Liaise with internal business units to ensure timely deliveries
- Maintain healthy information on customer contact, deals, next steps, and projection in CRM.
- Ensure successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
Your experience includes:
- BA or BS degree in Business and Information Technology (we encourage new graduates to apply)
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
- Strong data entry and computer skills
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Ability to problem-solve, research, and verify information
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong command of Thai and English in both verbal and writing.
Our Top Candidates will have:
- Understanding of Chatbot, AI, NLP, SDK, and messaging platform. (Bonus points)
- 3+ years of Sales Administrator experience, including managing purchase orders, invoices, and sales activities.
- Advanced administrative skills.
- Independent, fast-learning, self-motivation, positive, and never give up attitude.
What’s in it for you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare package
- Flexible hours
- Paid vacation
- Travel benefits
- Team outings, lunches, and bonding activities
- Work in our gorgeous office in Bangkok, Thailand
- Thai masseuse in the office (ooh la laaa)
- Work with distributed teams globally in Amsterdam, Austin, Bangkok, London, and Milan
- Visibility of your results and direct impact on the product
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making Amity an awesome place to work!