Who we are: Amity Social Cloud is a leading enabler of mobile and digital social experiences, empowering companies to easily integrate social functions such as social feed, video stories, messaging, chatbots, and much more into their app or digital channels. Once deployed, the social functions help grow engagement, communities, positive experiences, and revenues. Amity Social Cloud, built with scalability and quality in mind, now delivers over two billion messages per month - with locations in Bangkok, London, Milan, and Austin, TX.
About the role:
As the QA Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for planning, managing, and executing Amity technology testing. You’ll be required to estimate, plan and execute work assignments accurately. As a subject matter expert, you will influence standards and best practices, lead challenging Automation projects, and contribute to the team and its overall strategic direction.
Your day to day:
- Design, develop, test, and deploy automation frameworks across technologies (Android, iOS, Web, RestAPI, WebSocket)
- Communicate effectively in review discussions for technical and non-technical audiences
- Ensure designed automation frameworks are highly efficient and reliable and require little to no manual support
- Establish clear expectations of scope and timing of testing deliverables and proactively notify cross-functional teams
- Define, execute, and oversee comprehensive documentation on frameworks, tests, test data, and test results
- Analyze, identify trends and debug defects and provide team direction to prioritize and resolve them
- Participate in code reviews
- Mentor and develop technical competency of team members
- Self-directed ownership and support of automation framework maintenance
- Rightsize and implement new automation technology investments and test approaches
- Define and maintain a sprint roadmap for test automation in consultation with the team
- Provide direction and ensure proper alignment of team automation tasks to ensure tasks are delivered on schedule
- Proactively participate in the Software Development Life Cycle from a Quality Assurance Engineer perspective.
Your experience includes:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or other related or similar field) or comparable experience
- 2 - 5 years of relevant work experience automation test
- Experience in writing automated test cases in Selenium WebDriver with Java using Maven as a build tool and JUnit as a testing framework
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills in both Thai and English language
- OOP (Java)
- Selenium APIs
- Robot Framework
- Selenium WebDriver
- Apache Jmeter
Our top candidates will have:
- Self-motivation, strong technical ability, professional maturity, cross-functional communication & mentoring skills.
- Experience in regression testing as a plus
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and Scrum is a bonus
What’s in it for you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare package
- Flexible hours
- Paid vacation
- Travel benefits
- Team outings, lunches, and bonding activities
- Work in our gorgeous office in Bangkok, Thailand
- Thai masseuse in the office (ooh la laaa)
- Work with distributed teams globally in Amsterdam, Austin, Bangkok, London, and Milan.
- Visibility of your results and direct impact on the product
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making Amity an awesome place to work!