Who we are: Amity Social Cloud is a leading enabler of mobile and digital social experiences, empowering companies to easily integrate social functions such as social feed, video stories, messaging, chatbots, and much more into their app or digital channels. Once deployed, the social functions help grow engagement, communities, positive experiences, and revenues. Amity Social Cloud, built with scalability and quality in mind, now delivers over two billion messages per month - our locations in Bangkok, London, Milan, and Austin, TX.
About the role:
As a Manual Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for detecting, reporting bugs and issues through manual testing. You will be supporting our technology and people leaders to build great global products that our customers love.
Your day to day:
- Review product specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- In-depth functional testing must be able to evaluate functional stability to ensure business requirements are met.
- Collaborate with Product Owner, Business Analysts, and Developers on tasks related to the planning, testing, and coordination of release activities.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Record bugs into bug tracker (we use Jira)
- Perform regression testing of the apps
- Be a part of a cross-functional engineering team and participate in grooming and planning sessions
- Execute previously written automated test suites
- Conducting post-release quality assurance
- Assist with troubleshooting issues
Your experience includes:
- Education / Certification / Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Experience using JIRA and Testrail
- 2 + years of hands-on experience testing web and mobile products
- Qualified in creating and executing test cases
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills in both Thai and English language
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into test plans and scripts.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and Scrum is a plus
Our top candidate will have:
- Regression testing experience (bonus)
- Working with smart and motivated people in a supportive environment
- A strong culture of wanting to be better than we currently are, not afraid to try things out, and make a real difference for our teams and our customers
What’s in it for you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare package
- Flexible hours
- Paid vacation
- Travel benefits
- Team outings, lunches, and bonding activities
- Work in our gorgeous office in Bangkok, Thailand
- Thai masseuse in the office (ooh la laaa)
- Work with distributed teams globally in Amsterdam, Austin, Bangkok, London, and Milan
- Visibility of your results and direct impact on the product
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making Amity an awesome place to work!