Eko (https://www.amity.co/eko) is internal communication application. It brings team together and empowers them with tools for more efficient and communication. Access it all from any device, anytime. Eko is an award winning communication and productivity tool that empowers hundreds of thousands of people around the world to do their best work. Our platform combines chat, directory, task, and workflow into one easy to use application. Our system is built from the ground up to quickly process and deliver vast amount of data in real-time in order to meet our user's expectations in today's fast moving workplace.
We value efficiency and are always looking for ways to improve our tech stack to provide the best experience to our users. Our commitment to the latest developments in React, Mobx, Node.js, and native iOS and Android frameworks allows us to iterate quickly while providing a clean, maintainable architecture that's a joy to develop on.
- Project Manage & Implement EkoApp both On-Cloud (eg. AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.) and On-Premise
- Onsite support for preventive maintenance and troubleshooting infrastructure and SaaS application
- Become the subject matter expert for the Eko platform and consult with customers for project management, deployment, security, and integration point of view
- Define the objectives, requirements, and assumptions necessary to structure management projects to ensure it is on track.
- Solve complex technical issues involving multiple technology stacks
- Work closely with Business development and engineering in delivering the technical integrations and consultancy, configurations, and initial customer onboarding
- Ensure regular and timely communication with clients regarding product schedules and deliverables to enable project success
- Responsible for customer problem and issues
- Feedback and give suggestion for team and customers in technical terms
- Provide documentation and training to Customer, Engineer and Operations stakeholders
- Excellent presentation skills in front of all levels of the IT Organization
- 2 years+ of hands-on Linux/Windows administration experience
- Sales or pre-sales experience in enterprise, retail or financial services verticals
- Strong knowledge of system security and overall IT security methodologies
- Experience with authentication and authorization technologies (Active Directory, OAuth2,OIDC,ADFS,SAML)
- Experience, utilizing, understanding and implementation of RESTful, SOAP and SDK API (Bot and etc.)
- Experience with a Virtualization System, Cloud base application and Infrastructure preferably VMware vSphere, Amazon Web Services, Other cloud providers.
- Working with SSL certificates under Apache, java keystores, and general SSL management
- Experience with Node.js and Python a plus
- Experience within a DevOps organization a plus
- Excellent communication skills for both diagnosing problems and presenting solutions
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Domestic and international travel required
- Good command in English