Copyright © 2020 Amity Corporation. All rights reserved.
As a Product Manager in Eko you are considered a lead of the software and business vertical that you are managing. This means end-to-end ownership of the software from vision to execution.
You will be working with a team an Agile Team of Developers, Development Managers, Designers along with other business verticals in order to deliver business goals and most importantly solve customer pain points.
Product: Upstra is one of Amity’s core solutions - a powerful application development platform for fueling the social experiences that every app needs. Thanks to Upstra pre-build modules, businesses can effortlessly add messaging and social features to existing apps to skyrocketed their customer engagement and retention rate. With Upstra, we bring the power of social to any app within hours!
We are looking for dreamers and visionaries who are obsessed with solving problems for businesses and end customers. Eko Product Managers are also collaborators, someone who can create an environment for open and honest communication, collaboration and creative thinking. We set ambitious goals in Eko, this is why we are looking for someone who can thrive under pressure and can focus on what matters.
We are looking for:
- Product Management Background is a plus but talents interested in transitioning to PM may also apply
- Experience in Managing B2B and/or B2C products
- Expertise in root cause analysis
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work in Bangkok
- Openness to learn new tools or skill sets
- Experience in an agile environment
- Define the product vision and strategy of your product
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information
- Manage customer requirements and product roadmap
- Be fluent in understanding the product market and users, ensure all product knowledge is properly documented and communicated
- Clearly articulate the strategy to product designers and engineers. Work with your feature team in order to bring the product to life
- Coordinate with all stakeholders in the product development process. Ensure customers and our internal business teams are aligned in product direction
- Prioritize product roadmap and work with development managers on setting engineering roadmap