OneWork is a next generation all-in-one platform for your community members (e.g., employees, tenants) that will bring together the very best of smart building technologies and digital communication to change the way the members interact with workplace, with features like access control, hotdesk rsvp, meeting room rsvp, event scheduling, IoT integration, WIFI access, social community, and much more.
- Define the product strategy/roadmap(s) that will push the boundaries of what’s possible in Smart Building & Workplace Management technology by understanding markets, competition, and user requirements in depth
- Collaborate with business, design, engineering teams to launch/test/iterate products and features
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Inspiring and enthusing colleagues
We are looking for
- 4 years of Product Management/Business Analyst experience
- Can-do attitude / Commitment / Self-motivation
- Experience driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions
- Experience managing day-to-day technical/design direction, interacting with stakeholders and clients.
- Experience integrating usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology is a plus