Eko (https://www.amity.co/eko) is internal communication application. It brings team together and empowers them with tools for more efficient and communication. Access it all from any device, anytime. Eko is an award winning communication and productivity tool that empowers hundreds of thousands of people around the world to do their best work. Our platform combines chat, directory, task, and workflow into one easy to use application. Our system is built from the ground up to quickly process and deliver vast amount of data in real-time in order to meet our user's expectations in today's fast moving workplace.
We value efficiency and are always looking for ways to improve our tech stack to provide the best experience to our users. Our commitment to the latest developments in React, Mobx, Node.js, and native iOS and Android frameworks allows us to iterate quickly while providing a clean, maintainable architecture that's a joy to develop on.
We’re looking for an experienced Product designer to create web and mobile responsive design.
- Own and lead the end-to-end design process of major features and iterations
- Work through product problems from definition and opportunity to shipping features to our customers
- Be actively involved in defining the strategy for your product, thinking in terms of design systems, not just screens
- Design and prototype multiple ideas quickly, to validate product directions
- Participate in design critique and product leadership feedback meetings
- Partner with engineers as they build and ship ideas
We are looking for
- 3+ years relevant design experience at a product-driven company
- Experience designing digital apps and systems for IOS, Android and Web
- Clearly communicate design work with solid rationale that uses research and data
- A driven self starter who is excited about collaborating and building relationships with other teams in the company, like Engineering, UXR, Product Management, Marketing
- Possess a strong understanding of the product development process, from problem definition through to detailed UI and visual design
- Creative problem-solver who can iterate with low-fidelity sketches of workflows and translate those into beautiful high-fidelity designs using Sketch, Figma, and others
- Able to understand and follow a design system, and challenge and contribute to it when necessary
- Strong ability for building prototypes at various fidelity using tools like Overflow, InVision etc.