About the Role:
As the Presales Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering product demonstrations, provide technical consultations to clients, expand sales territories, attend seminars and trade exhibitions, conduct research, enhance your knowledge of technical products, and providing staff training.
The Presales Engineer is the first and primary contact for technical sales support.
Your Day to Day:
- Support Amity’s Sales teams during the entire sales life cycle
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending tech solutions and service improvements.
- Become a trusted advisor with clients by deeply understanding their business and align their needs with Amity solutions, including configuration, integration, best practices, functionality, and infrastructure.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Engage in product training to maintain high product knowledge.
- Work with the Product team, sharing client feedback/requirements to improve product development.
- Assist with regional business development activities.
- Ensure successful POC and DEMO comply with customer requirements.
- Maintain demos and software in a Non-production environment.
- Understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer.
- Create internal design configuration documentation, including network diagrams with technical explanations.
- Interface with the implementation/project team, articulating customer requirements to ensure a smooth transition from Sale to Deliver.
- You’ll work closely with the Sales, Product, Engineering, and Customer Support teams,
- Estimate implementation man-day.
Your experience includes:
- BA or BS degree in business, computer science, or experience in programming. (Applicable for new graduates)
- Good communication skills
- Innovative and creative
- Outside of the box thinker to adopt chatbot into new situations
Our Top Candidates will have:
- Understanding of Chatbot, AI, NLP, SDK, and messaging platform. (Bonus points)
- Demonstrate excellent active listening skills, patience, and confidence.
- Self-starters with superb networking abilities, research skills, and a good eye for opportunities.
What’s in it for you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare package
- Flexible hours
- Paid vacation
- Travel benefits
- Team outings, lunches, and bonding activities
- Work in our gorgeous office in Bangkok, Thailand
- Thai masseuse in the office (ooh la laaa)
- Work with distributed teams globally in Amsterdam, Austin, Bangkok, London, and Milan
- Visibility of your results and direct impact on the product
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making Amity an awesome place to work!