Founded in 2012, Amity is the home of innovative digital solutions that help organizations, teams, and individuals achieve more through the power of technology. Upstra https://www.amity.co/upstra - one of Amity’s core solutions - a powerful application development platform for fueling the social experiences that every app needs. Thanks to Upstra pre-build modules, companies can effortlessly add messaging and social features to existing apps and skyrocket their user engagement. Upstra brings the power of social to any app within ours!
We have more than 1.5 Million monthly active users and 3 Billion messages delivered and as we are scaling we are now looking to build an engaged online community around the power of social and to provide premium content to our potential and existing customers.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Implement strategies to encourage engagement and grow our communities on various platforms, social media channels, our website and online media.
- Ensures on-strategy execution across all channels, working with the content manager and marketing team to schedule and post social content according to the content plan.
- Optimize commenting strategy and determine real-time engagement opportunities.
- Competitive analysis of how competition is using various platforms.
- Monitor, report, and drive key community engagement performance metrics (e.g., reach, engagement, player sentiment). Put together reports and use data and analysis to back up recommendations and performance.
- Make sure our community is heard - that means offering community insights to the marketing, BD, operations and product teams.
- Stay up to date with latest trends to innovate in content, strategy and customer service.
- Create content, including editorial posts for use across multiple channels, polls and contests to engage the community, build loyal fans and a strong relationship with our customers in a creative and interactive way.
- Bachelor Degree or being a Student in Marketing or Communications.
- Experience in managing social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, SnapChat, Reddit, Pinterest) for your previous work or a club a plus.
- A passion for social and technology.
- An excellent communicator - you know how to talk and, more importantly, listen to people.
- A fast learner to absorb information quickly.
- An analytical mind and an inquisitive nature.
- A curiosity about how things work.
- An enquiring mind with attention to detail.
- Editorial judgement.
- A young, energetic and international team (they will teach you, and you them!).
- A fast-growing business (with fast-paced high growth environment).
- Lack of bureaucracy.
- Freedom to always share your opinion.
- Visibility of your results and direct impact on the product.
- Team outings, lunches, and bonding activities.