About the role:
We are on the lookout for an extraordinary Head of Product for our Amity Social Cloud, based in the Bangkok location joining the Product Design and Engineering team.
As the Head of Product, you will be required to showcase your leadership and problem-solving skills, especially in ambiguity, project management, and communication across a highly cross-functional stakeholder base. In this role, the product leader will be passionate about building teams, including operational processes, reporting, supporting at scale, cultural guide, and a systems thinker who can lead a team to break down problems and scope solutions effectively. Last, we are looking for someone who can influence business decisions through quantitative and qualitative insights that continually drive to optimize users’ experiences with a strong focus on correcting defects that improve Amity’s products’ reliability.
Why this role is exciting:
- You’ll be working side by side with intelligent and motivated Amity-ers in a supportive environment.
- You’ll be honing your skills in leading the delivery of global mobile-first products at scale, using the latest tech and approaches.
- You’ll be empowered to try things out and make a real difference for our teams and our customers.
Your Day to Day:
- Contribute and execute the product vision, strategy, and user experience across Amity Social Cloud product lines.
- Experiment, test, and optimize to build a delightful, frictionless, and tailored end-to-end experience.
- Establish a shared vision across the company and driving toward product execution.
- Lead the cross-functional teams in your group across a broad portfolio of product initiatives – in close partnership with engineering and design – to create and ship delightful products that help people work better together.
- Manage and grow a team of talented PM leaders and develop them into the next set of Amity’s product leadership.
- Work closely with our users, research, and customer success to deeply understand and address user needs.
- Partner with Marketing ensures the world is excited to take advantage of everything your team is building.
- Remain up-to-date on industry trends and emerging issues in the Social Communities and engage in product and design processes or product solutions.
- Build relationships with leaders from Product Management, Engineering, UX Research, and Design to ensure your team has the resources needed to succeed.
Your experience includes:
10-15+ years of experience in one or more of the following:
- Strategic planning at a large scale consumer-facing brand with a diverse portfolio.
- Product management role, creating best-in-class customer experiences.
- B2B2C enterprise software experience is highly desired.
- Passion for operational excellence, exceptional attention to detail, and a proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Demonstrated bias for action and results
- Solid problem-solving and issue-resolution.
- Strong leadership and communication skills to work with senior executives across various geographies.
- Ability to influence with cross-functional collaboration skills; you’re able to create clarity and drive focus in complex and dynamic contexts.
- Exceptional people development and influencing skills; able to build and drive product development teams.
What’s in it for you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare package
- Flexible hours
- Paid vacation
- Travel benefits
- Team outings, lunches, and bonding activities
- Work in our gorgeous office in Bangkok, Thailand
- Thai masseuse in the office (ooh la laaa)
- Work with distributed teams globally in Amsterdam, Austin, Bangkok, London, and Milan.
- Visibility of your results and direct impact on the product
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making Amity an awesome place to work!