Eko (https://www.amity.co/eko) is internal communication application. It brings team together and empowers them with tools for more efficient and communication. Access it all from any device, anytime. Eko is an award winning communication and productivity tool that empowers hundreds of thousands of people around the world to do their best work. Our platform combines chat, directory, task, and workflow into one easy to use application. Our system is built from the ground up to quickly process and deliver vast amount of data in real-time in order to meet our user's expectations in today's fast moving workplace.
We value efficiency and are always looking for ways to improve our tech stack to provide the best experience to our users. Our commitment to the latest developments in React, Mobx, Node.js, and native iOS and Android frameworks allows us to iterate quickly while providing a clean, maintainable architecture that's a joy to develop on.
We are looking for
- Bachelor degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5 years+ hands on Linux administration experience, we use mostly Ubuntu
- 3 years+ cloud experience (AWS, GCP, Azure etc, we use AWS)
- 2 years+ IaC and configuration management experience, we use Terraform and Ansible
- 2 years+ CI/CD experience, we use Jenkins but are moving to GitLab CI
- 1 years+ Kubernetes experience, we use EKS
- 1 years+ MongoDB experience, self-hosted for now
- Experience to run Node.js based applications
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Confident in giving training/workshops
- Values good practices
- SDLC knowledge is a plus
- Join our DevOps team of 3, working on-site in our Bangkok office and help actively in our DevOps adoption.
- We are a product company and we enable the company to ship the products to our customers fast, secure and in the best quality possible.
- Continuous improvement is the mission for us all and we have to advocate this mission to the other teams actively. We want to stay dynamic and fast-paced while we are actively growing, you will help us to achieve it.
- We also have the responsibility to keep our products up and running for our customers, following a SLA. This requires participating in our on-call rotation and always having an open ear for customer requests.
- Troubleshooting and reasonable workarounds are for you self-evident but don't let you rest until a proper solution/improvement is at least planned and scheduled.
- We might support on-premises installations of some of our products in future and from time to time we might visit our customers, this requires us to be open to travel domestic and international.
- Knowledge sharing via workshops within the team and across teams is as important as being able to work without much guidance and document as good as possible.