About the role:
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for establishing and building customer relationships to promote customer retention and loyalty. You will ensure customers are satisfied with Amity’s products and services, provide high-level technical support and work to resolve any customer dissatisfactions.
Your Day to Day:
- Manage key/ major customer touchpoints, including onboarding, training, business reviews, and renewal discussions to ensure a fully engaged, seamless, and positive customer experience
- Assemble a multi-faceted change management plan to ensure that client adopts and uses the solution to increase engagement and for us to curb runaway churn and increase customer loyalty
- Have intimate knowledge of the product features and the ability to train new customers effectively, and troubleshoot problems, and provide solutions
- Proactively collect, analyze and use data to track account health, identify and mitigate at-risk customers, and identify upsell opportunities.
- Build exceptional relationships converting customers into product advocates serving retention targets are
- Work closely with the Business Development Team on enterprise account expansion by discovering new opportunities, performing analysis, collaborating on business strategy, and putting forward an aligned solution with its needs.
- Provide thought leadership to your customers, understand their business issues, and proactively help our customer shape their upcoming plans and be their go-to solution as a result.
- Work closely with the Business Development and Customer Support Team to enhance existing customer relationships and coordinate communication with the Product & Engineering Team to ensure on-time product delivery.
- Responsible for line management of Customer Success Managers by developing and coaching them to their optimum performance levels
Your experience includes:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Communications, IT, Telecommunications or other related degrees; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 2 to 5 years of experience in account management in the technology or SaaS sector
- At least 2-year experience in managing a team for a senior position
- Experience in handling Enterprise customers
- Strategic orientation and execution efficiency
- Experience in driving customer engagement, handling difficult situations and challenges, and delivering exceptional customer service
- Customer-centric and have the ability to adapt/respond to different personalities
- Demonstrated the ability to make decisions and problem solving based on analysis to align with corporate strategic vision
- Comfortable working with all levels of management across the organization
- Combine technical know-how with empathy, patience, and strong communication skills
- A positive and friendly attitude with a willingness to innovate change
- Strong leadership and coaching skills; at the same time is open and eager to learn
- Is self-motivated and can manage change in a positive manner
- Enjoy assisting other team members to define the best customer strategy
What’s in it for you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare package
- Flexible hours
- Paid vacation
- Travel benefits
- Team outings, lunches, and bonding activities
- Work in our gorgeous office in Bangkok, Thailand
- Thai masseuse in the office (ooh la laaa)
- Work with distributed teams globally in Amsterdam, Austin, Bangkok, London, and Milan
- Visibility of your results and direct impact on the product
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making Amity an awesome place to work!