We are hiring a Software Architect to lead the architecture of Amity’s product and oversee the technical execution of Amity’s engineering teams. You must be willing to be hands on and dive into the code in order to help the engineering team accomplish their goals.
EKO is a core Amity product. Eko tool helps people to work more productively and efficiently which ultimately enables them to have more time. We aim to innovate our way towards becoming a globally leading company in software and tech.
UPSTRA is a powerful application development platform for fueling the social experiences that every app needs. Thanks to Upstra pre-build modules, businesses can effortlessly add messaging and social features to existing apps to skyrocketed their customer engagement and retention rate. With Upstra, we bring the power of social to any app within hours!
ConvoLab is an Enterprise Chat Management platform for business. Our platform is designed as an end to end platform for all chat related functions an enterprise will to create a good chat experience for its end customers. We focus not just on chatbot but also chat marketing, chat analytics and live chat functions to allow seamless handover between chatbot and agents.We understand the level of customization an enterprise will need, hence the platform is built to be extremely flexible with built-in chat logic visualization and system integration tool that allow each enterprise to integrate their own system and extend their chatbot's capabilities.
You will have 2 main responsibilities:
- The first is ensuring smooth technical execution of projects. As the most senior engineer in our team, you are responsible for all major technical decisions in our product. You are expected to review all architectural and technical decisions across all project to ensure they properly address product requirements as well as being in line with our technical vision. Additionally, you need to document and communicate these decisions to all engineers ensure that everyone is aligned across different teams. If any incident does happen, you are responsible to take ownership of resolving these issues and helping engineers troubleshoot and resolve the incident.
- The second responsibility is driving technical excellence across our organization. You are expected to be cognizant of any forward looking topics, from technologies to companies to architectures. Use this research to define a vision and technical standards for the engineering team. The vision will be used to align the entire company around a set of technologies and architectures in order to help us achieve our ultimate goal of being a platform and a super-app.
We’re looking for:
- Experience leading a 20+ engineering team, with a focus on technical leadership.
- Full-stack development experience, understands the architectures and constraints of both server side and client side development.
- Good technical communicator and mentor, be able to breakdown and explain complex engineering concepts to junior or non-engineering people.
As a leader we expect:
- You have strong opinions, loosely held. You have well reasoned beliefs in technology, and is willing to debate your ideas in order to ensure we are able to arrive at the best solution; but you are open minded enough to realize when you are wrong and change your mind as needed.
- You are curious. You don’t just jump straight to implementation, you always aim to understand the problem from a first principle basis, in order to truly understand the needs of our users and the trade offs of different solutions.
- You are resourceful. When given an impossible task, you enjoy the challenge of figuring out how to get it done.