Who we are:
The future is social — and we at Amity are on a mission to unlock the power of social experiences to everyone. Our Social platform allows companies to easily integrate plug-and-play social features into their apps and websites to drive engagement, build communities, and grow revenue, while our mobile-first Employee Solution platform can boost workplace collaboration, productivity, and employee engagement.
With five offices — Bangkok, London, Milan, Amsterdam, and Austin (TX) — in different countries and with more than 200 passionate employees consisting of 30 different nationalities, Amity has the scale to support social experiences worldwide.
Joining Amity is a unique opportunity to become a part of a global tech start-up backed up by leading VC firms with more than $30M funding raised to date while having a chance to leave a deep personal mark when building strategies and processes from scratch.
Discover more: https://www.amity.co/about
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for building and growing a network of new clients and play a key role in designing and executing Amity sales strategy for new business in the EMEA region. As one of the first members to join our growing Milan Sales team, you will be empowered to drive Amity's business growth and make a real impact.
What you’ll do:
We are searching for a passionate, ambitious, and high achieving team member with the potential to develop with our scaling company consistently achieving 150% YoY growth from 2017. Your days will never be the same, but you will be working on things like:
- identifying relevant organizations potential clients across a variety of clusters that are strategically positioned to accelerate Amity growth into the EMEA Market;
- evaluating - trying - discovering new sales strategies and opportunities for new revenue streams;
- closing sales deals while properly balancing company goals, speed, and economic potential;
- owning your client's portfolio and delivering the targets results, working strategically to transform Leads into Clients for Business development;
- collaborating with different teams at Amity to build and maintain a pipeline of relationships with potential clients, taking responsibility for the relationship throughout all stages;
- most importantly, you will be identifying weaknesses and opportunities in how we do things to drive the growth and maturity of our business.
We will support you to reach these goals through a thorough onboarding process, personal development plans, exposure to Senior Leaders in the business through a flat hierarchy and a strong company culture that values feedback, empowers decision making and always treats everyone — from employees, to partners, to our customers — the same way we would treat a good friend - with respect, empathy, goodwill, and thoughtfulness.
Your experience includes:
- Ideally you will have 3 years+ of business development, strategy, and/or sales experience, preferably from a tech company, fast-growing startup or a top-tier consulting firm. Besides, we will consider a strong plus if you’ve already gained some experience in selling software / SDK! However, at Amity we believe that the right attitude, high motivation and potential is often more than specific experience or hard skills!
- Amity is going through a fast paced growth and thus your role & responsibilities will be growing and changing with the company. Therefore, you will have to be very flexible to adapt and comfortable managing ambiguity and a steep learning curve while adapting to changing priorities.
- You will have the freedom to make a real impact at Amity but with that comes responsibility to initiate and drive projects and articulate objectives with minimal guidance which require impeccable organization and time-management skills.
- As you will be part of a high tech company and influencing both tech and non-tech decision makers, it is essential that you are passionate and knowledgeable about new technologies and up-to-date on industry news.
- Lastly, you will be communicating mostly in English with your Amity colleagues as well as our clients and thus business level English language skills (both verbal and written) are required to be great in this role.
What’s in it for you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare package
- Flexible Work Schedule (but tight schedule of project tasks)
- Opportunities to ✈️. travel abroad and to work from all our gorgeous offices around the world (Thailand, UK and across Europe) *terms and conditions and work with distributed teams globally in Amsterdam, Austin, Bangkok, London, and Milan.
- Team outings, lunches, and bonding activities
- Visibility of your results and direct impact on the product
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Be a part of an emerging product and experience what it’s like to work for an expanding start up!
- Our newest global incentive, Amity Mind: have access to initiatives and professional services focused on promoting your wellbeing, enabling you to be at your best!
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making Amity an awesome place to work!
In order to build a world-class team, Amity welcomes people from all over the world. We are an international company and happy to support our new top talents with a relocation allowance to successfully move and settle in Milan.
Submit your CV today with a note telling us why you would be great for this role and what you can bring to the team. We are looking for ambitious, high achieving people so show us your edges. If you aren’t ready to apply or would like more information, reach out to Tereza Varvarovska (https://www.linkedin.com/in/tereza-varvarovska-5326a59a/) who can have a chat about the team or the role and give you any more information you might desire.