UPSTRA (https://www.amity.co/upstra) is one of Amity’s core solutions - a powerful application development platform for fueling the social experiences that every app needs. Thanks to Upstra pre-build modules, businesses can effortlessly add messaging and social features to existing apps to skyrocketed their customer engagement and retention rate. Upstra brings the power of social to any app within ours!
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Manage complex and cross-functional team efforts, being responsible for coordination and results of key projects (E.g. track progress, evaluate risks, partner management, communicate updates across all levels of leadership).
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams on ideation and implementation of various Upstra platform solutions.
- Drive the growth of new strategic initiatives set up within the Upstra business line.
- Work with the senior leadership team and external stakeholders to identify new growth and revenue generation opportunities that directly impact the P&L of the business.
- Additional responsibilities may include coordinating to support external partners through new service launch phases, business development, product positioning, closing sales with external and internal sales channels.
- 2+ years of experience in project management, business development, strategy or growth roles; International experience is a plus.
- Fluency in English. Fluency in Thai preferred.
- Experience in working with product and engineering teams; Basic product and technical understanding expected.
- A “can do” attitude, with the ability to find innovative solutions to challenging problems.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a self-starter who owns responsibility for the risks and rewards of running an innovative sustainable operation.
- Strong leadership skills, project management abilities and effective problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to details.